Shop Talk

vintage.hangers

Here's today's bullets, look out:

:: I am so thrilled, honored, humbled, excited (and all those other things that make me sound nice and modest) to be over visiting with Amanda for her soulful mothering series today. I wrote about my messy kids. Ha, no not really. Well, sort of.

:: I have a new blog banner, get outta your reader and get over here to see it, you.

:: And a new front page.

:: I updated my FAQ page

:: I updated my about page to include the facts that I have actually written two books, not one, and have 6 children not 5. Hasty, you say? I think it was time.

:: I created a new slide show of my Quilt Market booth

:: I (finally) have slide shows for Innocent Crush and Loulouthi up on the fabrics page.

:: I now have a Loulouthi flickr group waiting for your projects.

:: There's a Little Folks and Folksy Flannels sale going on in the shop now (yay!)

:: I have a Sample Room! I do, I do, I do! At least while it lasts.

:: I love tabouli.

:: The kids captured a menacing spider that has been following me around the studio for a few weeks.

:: Isabela named him Stanley and feeds him moths.

:: She feels conflicted about the moth feeding thing, but Stanley won't touch Special K or pretzels.

:: Its gettin' real in the Whole Foods parkin' lot.

:: A few of the above points are not so much relevant to shop talk as they are of general all around importance.

love from the summer house, (haha, no I don't have a summer house, just this one, where its currently summer) xo, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo El Vaquilla (1985)

Saw 3D (2010)

Rambling Rose (1991)